Shopping Experience : MissBeautyKorea

October 05, 2017

Image source : freepik.com
Hello all, welcome back :D
Today I'll not doing any product review
Instead, I'll be sharing one of my shopping experience
( is this what we called haul? >.< )
So, let's start

Today, I'll be sharing
Shopping Experience With MissBeautyKorea


Frankly speaking, I found out this shopping site inadvertently
which is
❤ MISSBEAUTYKOREA 
I'm looking for another site to buy Korean products
beside Gmarket
as Gmarket's international shipping fee is getting higher and higher even though they have 50% discount
and so....I came across this site
They have the same price with Korean website
sometimes they have discount on specific items too
They also running promotion weekly on different brand
you may have to keep an eye on notice board
or subscribe them to get their latest news

First of all, I'm going to show you how their shopping procedure works
↓↓↓






Isn't that easy? You can purchase anything you like in few clicks
And review your order in "My Page" tab 

However, this is not the main thing I want to talk about
What really got me is in their "Request" tab
↓↓↓






They provided 4 shipping methods and ship worldwide
The shipping fee is reasonable and affordable
you can refer here
SHIPPING FEE TABLE

Oh yeah, it took about 2 weeks to arrived
I'm satisfied with this speed as I doesn't expect standard shipping to be this fast
and yeah
last but not least, enjoy my photos




They wrapped the things nicely
even though the box is partially damaged
the things are completely fine
they are so kind that gave me 4 sample sachets



Well, I ordered my self an eyeshadow palette, blusher palette and a liquid glitter eyeshadow ( i think so?), they are

1. Missha Color Filter Shadow Palette 01 Portland Filter
2. A'Pieu Pastel Blusher Collection 02 Letters From You Marymond 
3. Holika Holika Eye Metal Glitter 01 Stella Dust


Overall, I'm satisfied with this shopping haul
It doesn't take long time to arrive and things arrived safely too
Their customer service is efficient which I really amazed
They reply me few minutes later after I messaged them
( normal working day of course )
If you have any questions, you can message them and
ask for their help on
MY PAGE - MESSAGE CENTER - ASK A QUESTION



VERDICT : 5/5

WEB USER FRIENDLY : 5/5
CUSTOMER SERVICE : 5/5
BOX PACKAGING : 5/5
SHIPPING SPEED : 4.5/5 ( depends on what method )

Shop again? : Of course!
Recommend to friends? : Already did :D


Well, I think that's all for today.
Thanks for viewing my post.
Thanks ❤ MISSBEAUTYKOREA  for all.


12/09/2017 UPDATED :
Eye makeup using Missha Color Filter Shadow Palette

The 2nd photo show the actual color of the eyeshadow
maybe because of the natural lighting

there may be some difference in these two photos

Another eye focused makeup here
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments